Our meticulous and fast adapting technical & engineering team are looking for more talent. We are looking for someone that loves technology and has a how-to approach in life. Individuals that can provide Acura’s clients with the best level of support available and get them back on their road, working.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing Acura customers with best in class technical support.
- Proficiently working with tickets ensuring these are kept to a minimum, while handling the upmost customer satisfaction.
- Visiting customers sites and providing clear and concise walkthroughs on their products and how to operate it.
- Integrating and Installing CCTV equipment with an artisans approach, clean cabling, tight fixtures and a well running system.
- The repair and maintenance of existing equipment with quick diagnosis and a can-do approach to all fixes.
- Remote support of customer systems via PC or Mac to diagnose or set a means of configuration.
What you’ll need
- Experience in CCTV security systems with preferred knowledge in installations and integrations.
- Experience in cable laying and terminations that are stable and reliable
- Experience in working in a neat and tidy environment in a stealth manner
- Experience in working in a fast paced company with tight customer deadlines, efficiency and speed is key.
- Experience in support ticketing systems to adhere to existing company protocol and workflows.
- NEC EIC Accredited - Preferred but not required
- Drivers licence - Acura requires our engineers to be independently mobile. (Full UK Licence)
Pay is dependent on experience, however is negotiable.